Welcome to LAQC, the provider of on-line QC management portal, best-in-class suite of QC products and services that enable healthcare providers to maximize their operational efficiencies, lower their costs, and improve the delivery of healthcare services.
Solutions for Medical Laboratories
LAQC provides Laboratory Managers and
Technologists with QC software tools to better evaluate their QC
results in real time. It has become increasingly apparent with the evolution of
quicker computer processing systems that this technology must also
grow with it. Along with that, the manner in which the limits are
applied to each of the test results become even more important to
insure proper QC results are given to patients.
Our products help hospital and reference laboratories interpret Quality Control (QC) data
and implement QC processes to meet defined quality
requirements. We provide Intranet and Internet statistical quality control and
quality assurance software and consulting services. LAQC
products are practical, graphical, user-definable, easy to
use and Internet-enabled. Our "QC Suite" of software products provides clinical
laboratories significant cost and time saving while delivering
higher confidence in lab testing procedures and results.
What are the benefits for Clinical Laboratories?
- • No requirement for dedicated Interface vendor.
- • Significant cost and time savings.
- • Savings in staff time reviewing unnecessary QC flags, printing and reviewing QC charts.
- • Decreased costs for paper storage and technician time spent filing.
- • Removal of expensive interface solutions as required by alternative QC programs.
- • Provision of a mechanism for closer monitoring of QC from remote locations without additional costs.
- • There is a nominal, one-time activation fee. After that, you pay low monthly fee for instruments that you manage on-line.
- • Help in meeting accreditation requirements.
- • Eliminate the need to enter data on paper forms or into a PC Program.
- • Manage both qualitative and quantitative QC results.
- • Electronic transfer of QC data at any time on user defined schedule.
- • Transfer thousands of QC data points within seconds.
- • Ability to meet CAP/OLA regulatory requirements.
- • Eliminate non value added activities associated with review and printout of QC data.
- • Improved understanding of the QC process with focused troubleshooting due to decreased flags.
- • Centralized review of all QC data from all sites.
- • Standardized QC processes on one software system will ensure that all clinical tests are evaluated using common quality requirements and appropriate QC rules.
- • Better processes for the documentation of new reagent/calibrator/QC lot numbers and studies.
- • Better information provided to management to respond to and document QC issues more quickly.
- • Provides monthly reporting on-line for management.
- • Creation of an internal peer QC review capability.
- • Easy tracking of proficiency testing performance and problem resolution.
- • Central administrator access to review QC performance at multiple facilities.
"We have successfully implemented and benefited from the Quality Control Management System for over 3 years.
It allowed us to automate, centralize, standardize and improve all our QC processes as well as minimize QC cost and improve QC understanding in all our laboratories.
The system satisfies all our QC needs and can be easily tailored to different QC management levels in any laboratory of any size."
Chief Scientific Officer
Gamma-Dynacare Medical Laboratories, a partnership with LabCorp